Curtain FabricWe always have a large stock of fabulous curtain fabrics. Lightweight, medium weight and heavy weight.
Even lightweight fabric can look thick and luxurious with the addition of thick interlinings and linings, or can remain whispy and floaty without linings.
Composition: Cotton, linen, polyester, rayon, viscose, acrylic, wool etc.
Type: Printed, piece dyed, woven – plain, twill, jacquard or fancy.
Style: Traditional, contemporary, Jacobean, Deco, Retro, Geometric.
Width: Most fabrics are 140cms, though we do at times stock some in 212cm and 280cm.
- Domestic - flame retardant or not
- Contract - flame retardant requirement for public places
- Tapes: pencil pleat, pinch pleat, cartridge, goblets etc.
- Hand headings: pinch or french pleats, box pleats etc.
- Upholstered, straight, swags and tails, twisted, padded , many with a variety of trims such as cut ruche, bobbles tassels etc.
Wath Court Fabrics has accounts with many of the top curtain manufacturers including: Sanderson, Clarke & Clarke, Porter & Stone, Design Forum, Villa Nova, Abraham Moon, Art of the Loom, Warwick Fabrics, Fryetts, Chatham Glynn, Linwood, Romo Group, Edinburgh Weavers, James Hare, Jim Dickins, Studio Silks.